Our best Matcha, period. Only the youngest and thinnest tea leaves in the best soils of Japan were handpicked to craft this Ceremonial Grade. The supreme quality of this matcha delivers a full-bodied and smooth taste, with a unique hint of umami sweetness that no other matcha has. It is a matcha that exudes imagination, nobility and elegance.
Origin: Nishio & Kyoto, Japan
What’s So Good about Matcha:
• contains high level of antioxidants, including the powerful EGCg. More antioxidants than regular brewed green tea as well as superfoods like goji berries and acai berries
• fortifies your immune system
• contains 2 to 3 times LESS caffeine than regular brewed coffee and is said to be jitter-free
• provides long-lasting energy boost
• boosts metabolism and burns fats
• contains chlorophyll, which helps to detoxify organs
• lowers bad (LDL) cholesterol
• contains large amount of L-Theanine amino acid, which helps to improve concentration, calm your mind and relax your body
- ★ Matcha can speed metabolism by inhibiting lipid absorption. Additionally, matcha can boost metabolism and thin the blood. This helps the body detox and also may help protect the brain against diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- ★ The type of caffeine found in matcha, called L-theanine, is at levels that promote mental relaxation. This acts almost like a secret ingredient to keep your mind open and steady while still filling your body with energy for your day or for your workout.
- ★ One cup of matcha is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea in terms of nutritional value. It has 137 times more antioxidants than brewed green tea.
- ★ Made of the most tender, handpicked tea leaves, ground in the Nishio and Kyoto regions of Japan, our highest grade matcha offers a full-bodied flavor.
- ★ Ceremonial grade tea, the brightest and highest grade, is finely ground for a smoother taste. It is silky, with a hint of sweetness: perfect for sipping.