Vega Protein & Greens | Chocolate 28.7 oz
Protein, you complete me. Greens, you had me at “hello.” Nourishing your body shouldn’t be hard work. Cover the basics with Vega Protein & Greens: 20 g complete protein and two servings of greens—for only 110 calories. Nutrition on-the-go will feel—and taste!—like a piece of cake. Packed with 20 grams of Vega’s signature multi source, plant-based complete protein blend, and 2 servings of nutrient dense vegetable greens. Just add water, shake and go or blend into your favorite smoothie recipe for effortless nutrition!
Maintain your resolutions, and boost your motivation. You don’t have to compromise on nutrition in finding a great tasting protein boost (with 2 servings of greens!). Promotes healthy digestion with added plant based enzymes (from papaya). Protein and Greens is low calorie and clean, plant based nutrition as a foundation to a healthy lifestyle. Great for after workouts, breakfast on-the-go, or when you just need a light and healthy, but decadent tasting snack.
• For your health. Eat your veggies! Compared to the average North American diet, plant-based diets are rich in everything you’ve been told to eat more of: fiber from fruits and vegetables, and healthy fats from whole grains and nuts—while also low in the saturated fat and cholesterol found in meat and dairy.
• Eating more plant-based food reduces the likelihood of many chronic diseases, including high cholesterol, hypertension1 and type 2 diabetes.
• Worried about your waistline? Those who stick to a plant-based diet tend to have lower body weights and body mass indexes (BMIs).
• Go plant-based for the planet’s health – simply put, swapping out some animal protein staples for plant-based beans, nuts, seeds and whole grains can have huge impact on your carbon footprint. While eating locally and seasonally is important, incorporating more plant-based foods into your diet has an even greater environmental impact.
• Making it work: add, don’t subtract. Remember, plant-based eating falls on a spectrum. You don’t have to do a dietary-180 today to see benefits. Start small by adding just one new plant-based food or meal – try a new non-dairy milk alternative, grab a fruit or vegetable you’ve never tried, or think about how you can spice up a plain block of organic tofu. Small changes lead to the biggest results.
• Easy plant-based meals. For recipe inspiration, visit the myvega.com/recipes
Vega Protein & Greens gives you a simple, satisfying protein boost of 20 grams of plant-based protein—for only 110 calories per scoop! Vega Protein & Greens delivers a complete amino acid profile from multiple, plant-based sources: pea, SaviSeed (sacha inchi), hemp, sprouted whole grain brown rice and Vega Green Blend. And to help you digest the protein fully—so you’ll get the most possible nutrition from every serving—Vega Protein & Greens includes papaya extract, a natural, food-based source of enzymes.
Enjoy Vega Protein & Greens in Vanilla and Chocolate flavors.
Vega Protein & Greens gives you a convenient protein boost you can take on-the-go or as part of a healthy breakfast.
Whole Food Ingredients in Every Serving:
Nutritional Facts and Ingredients:
Only 110 Calories per scoop, 21 servings per container, Vega Complete Protein Blend (Pea Protein, SAVISEED [SACHA INCHI] Protein, Hemp Seed Protein, Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein), Natural French Vanilla Flavors, Vega Green Blend [Organic Alfalfa Grass Powder, Spinach Powder, Broccoli powder, Organic Kale Powder], Papaya Concentrate Powder, [Contains Naturally Occurring Enzymes], Stevia Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fat 0 g, 0%, Saturated + Trans 0 g, 0%, Sodium 190 mg, 7%, Carbohydrate 6 g, 2%, Fibre 1 g, 4%, Sugars 2 g, Protein 20 g, Vitamin A, 0%, Vitamin C, 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 30%
How to Use:
You don’t need a blender to enjoy a smoothie when you’ve got Vega Protein & Greens—just add ice-cold water, shake, and go! Or when your smoothie begs for a boost a scoop of Protein & Greens blends perfectly, too. Serve up Protein & Greens in Vanilla and Chocolate flavors.
Vega Protein: What’s the Difference?
Vega Protein Smoothie
Vega Protein & Greens
Vega One Nutritional Shake
Vega Sport Performance Protein
|Why You’ll Love It||A delicious on-the-go snack, or part of a healthy breakfast.||An easy, delicious way to fit protein and greens in your busy day.||All-in-one shake to meet your daily nutrition needs.||Helps improve strength, build and repair muscle and reduce recovery time.|
|Protein||15 g||20 g||20 g||25 g|
|Greens||2 servings||2 servings||6 servings|
|Calories||80 calories||110 calories||160 calories||130 calories|
|More Features||• Made with non-GMO ingredients||• Made with non-GMO ingredients||• 50% DV vitamins & minerals||• 5,000 mg BCAAs|
|• Papaya extract, which contains natural digestive enzymes||• Papaya extract, which contains natural digestive enzymes||• 6 g Fiber||• 5,000 mg glutamine|
|• Family-friendly||• 1.5 g Omega-3’s||• Digestive enzymes|
|• Probiotics (1 billion CFU)|
|• 1,000 mg gelatinized maca|
|Made Without||no added sugar, dairy or soy ingredients||no added sugar, dairy or soy ingredients||no added sugar, dairy or soy ingredients||no added sugar, dairy or soy ingredients|
|Badges of Honor||
|Size||9.3 oz (264 g)||21.7 oz (614 g)||30 oz (827 g)||29.2 oz (829 g)|
- 25 servings per container, 33g per serving
- 20 grams of complete protein from a multisource plant-based blend
- 2 servings of veggies via Vega’s signature greens blend: kale, spinach, broccoli and alfalfa
- Only 120 calories, no added sugar
- Non-GMO; vegan, gluten-free and made without dairy, soy and artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners