Why matcha is so necessary to take daily Antioxidants Powerhouse Harmful oxidants or free radicals are forms of oxygen, they can cause damage to body cells. If free radicals are not neutralised they can work against the immune system and many other. Matchas by ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) rating is a mighty 1300 units per gram, compared to pomegranates 105 units per gram or blueberries 91 units.Matcha tea giving us younger-looking skin, and preventing a number of life-threatening maladies. Fat blocker Drinking Matcha Green Tea has also been shown to increase metabolism and help the body burn fat about four times faster than average. Again, unlike many diet aides currently on the market, Matcha causes no negative side-effects such as increased heart rate and high blood pressure. Energy Booster matcha even improved physical endurance by 24%. Even if you arent facing a grueling workout, matcha can help you through the everyday marathon, whether its that project due the next day or getting the kids from school to soccer practice. Matcha is both a stimulant and a relaxant, perfect for focusing on work, meditation, exercise or play. Stimulate Metabolism Matcha green tea contains the polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component believed to boost metabolism. Enjoy matcha green tea cold – cold beverages require your body to work harder, burning more calories. For a metabolic boost, aim for 3 cups a day. Increase memory and concentration Matcha is rich in L-Theanine, a rare amino acid that actually promotes a state of relaxation and well-being by acting upon the brains functioning. While stress can induce beta wavesan excited, more agitated stateL-Theanine creates alpha waves, which lead to a state of relaxed alertness. L-Theanine is the production of dopamine and serotonin. These two chemicals serve to enhance mood, improve memory, and promote better concentration – something that can benefit everyone!
- INCREASE MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION – The increased endurance from a bowl of Matcha Green Tea can last up to 6 hours and because of the effects of L-Theanine. It’s good, clean energy.Enhances mood – Matcha contains L-theanine, an amino acid known to relax the mind. For this reason, matcha is also known as a natural mood enhancer.
- ENERGY BOOSTER – There is caffeine in Matcha, but it releases into the bloodstream slowly. Matcha’s caffeine has an alkalizing effect, resulting in a much gentler influence on the stomach, which gradually aids with digestion, healing, cleansing.
- LOWERS CHOLESTEROL – people who drink Match Green Tea on a regular basis have lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while at the same time displaying higher levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. Matcha green tea powder contains 60% EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate).
- FAT BLOCKER – Matcha green tea increases metabolism and aids the body in burning fat faster.Matcha green tea contains the polyphenol EGCG, a thermogenic component believed to boost metabolism.
- INCREDIBLE TASTE – original matcha : get up close to it, and take a deep, slow inhale through the nose – it smells fresh and inviting and vegetal, almost like freshly blended baby green vegetables. It taste sweet, is a result of the complexity of the amino acids in the tea. We certainly don’t add sugar or honey or agave or any sweetness to it; it should be naturally sweet.