Midori Spring’s Ceremonial Emerald Class Matcha is rich, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed traditionally. This premium product is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (USDA, JAS) and Kosher (OU) Certified. We carefully select the raw material from our tea gardens mostly from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and maintain the highest standards in production. Our Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a vibrant green. Only Ceremonial Grade Matcha encompass these features. You can enjoy Midori Spring’s Ceremonial Emerald Matcha as a tea brew or use it in – baked goods, raw treats, smoothies, yogurt, ice cream, or create your own Matcha inspired recipe. Whichever style you choose to have your Matcha, you can experience the many health benefits it has to offer since Matcha is a Superfood. There are many immediate and long term health benefits when consuming Matcha, which include: increase in energy without the jitters, reduce stress and improve mental alertness, improve metabolism and help with weight loss, boost immune system and reduce inflammation and help the body cleanse of harmful elements. Give back to your health and embrace the power of Matcha.
- (**BACK ORDERED**) PREMIUM CHEF’S CHOICE QUALITY ✪ Great for beginner Matcha drinkers and Chefs. For the Matcha enthusiasts who are looking for the most PREMIUM Matcha powder for tea brew, baking, and mixed beverages. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich vibrant green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors. Only high quality shade grown baby tea leaves are selected to make this fine powder
- BODILY BENEFITS ✪ Our Emerald Class Organic Matcha is rich in antioxidants, with greater than 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. Organic Matcha has been shown to help (1) Increase energy levels (2) Help reduce stress and improve mental alertness (3) Support metabolism (4) Support immune system (5) Help the body cleanse of harmful elements.
- TRUSTED CERTIFICATIONS ✪ Certified USDA Organic via the U.S. and Japan’s transparency agreement, JAS Organic certified by OCIA Japan, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN.ORG Certified. In addition, All Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind.
- PRACTICAL PACKAGING ✪ Our packaging is formulated to maintain optimal freshness and practical handling. The Matcha is packaged in a food grade pouch inside the storage tin. The size of the pouch and tin have been carefully selected and tested for most practical handling. Matcha should be kept in the pouch (pinch to keep air out) with the lid sealed to maintain freshness once opened. It is highly recommended to store Matcha in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪ We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us immediately for a full refund or exchange. We are here for any questions or concerns.