LIPTON® mixed berry green tea is a special combination which is sure to please you. It is a delicious blend of the flavors of ripe berries with Lipton’s special green tea. As an added extra, this tea contains 90 mg of flavonoids per serving.
LIPTON® Green Tea
A delicate, clean taste, subtle aroma, and a beautiful pale green color characterize the range of green tea products. LIPTON® green tea comes in a variety of delicious flavors. In addition, LIPTON® green teas naturally contain between 70 and 150 mg of tea flavonoids per 8 fluid ounce serving.
LIPTON® Drink Positive
LIPTON® never compromises on quality, so you do not have to, either. Only the best tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas. They source their tea leaves from around the world and expertly blend them so you can enjoy a premium tea experience. LIPTON® tea is refreshing and delicious. No wonder LIPTON® is America’s favorite tea.* You will reward yourself with the fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great choice.
LIPTON® Growing their Own Tea to Ensure Quality
LIPTON® only uses the top leaves of the tea plant. These youngest, tenderest, and most flavorful leaves produce the best, highest-quality cup of tea. LIPTON® grows their own best quality tea leaves. They have their own tea estates in India, Kenya, and Tanzania. They also conduct extensive research programs at their estates to improve growing and harvesting practices so you enjoy a dependably delicious cup. With their own estates, LIPTON® is able to sustain Sir Thomas Lipton’s mission of constantly seeking new and improved ways of delivering the best tea experience.
They also source teas from as many as 35 countries to ensure a consistent taste and an uninterrupted supply. These teas have to be the best of the best to satisfy the tea experts.
Tea and Health Facts
- Drinking tea may be associated with maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness.
- Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages, it can help with weight control.
- In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function.
Learn more about tea and health at www.LiptonT.com.
What is in the Box
Pack of six 20-count tea bag boxes (total 120 tea bags).
Commitment to Sustainability: Your Small Cup Can Make a Big Difference
LIPTON® understands the need for sustainability. But what exactly does sustainability entail? The United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development defines sustainable development as that which “meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”.
That is a tall order, but as the world’s leading tea producer, LIPTON® is committed to sourcing all of their tea from sustainably managed farms. LIPTON® is proud that their Kericho, Kenya estate has been Rainforest Alliance Certified™. In addition, they expect that by 2015, all tea in LIPTON® tea bags sold globally will have been grown on Rainforest Alliance Certified estates.
The Rainforest Alliance is a nonprofit conservation organization that works to conserve biodiversity and protects the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities. Farms that meet the standards of the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), an international coalition of leading conservation groups, are eligible to earn the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal. Rainforest Alliance Certified farms balance the three aspects of sustainability that conserve the environment, protect the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities and help farms to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
*Based on unit sales for the 52-week period ending October 30, 2010
- Special blend of the flavors of ripe berries with Lipton’s pure green tea
- Pack of six 20-count tea bag boxes (total 120 tea bags)
- Contains 90 mg of flavonoids per 8 fluid ounce serving, is 100% natural, no preservatives or coloring
- LIPTON® green tea is characterized by a delicate, clean taste, subtle aroma, and a beautiful pale green color
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging