KENKO TEA Culinary Matcha Features:
– Sugar free
– Vegan Friendly
– 100% natural
– Gluten free
– Free of heavy metals and pesticides
– Free of anything artificial
– Premium Culinary grade matcha
– Fresher grassy aroma and pure vibrant vivid green color
– The hottest powdered superfood of 2016
How and where is Kenko Matcha produced?
– Comes directly from Japan
– Hand selected ingredients only
– Nurtured and harvested by skillful Japanese workers
– Ground by granite stone mills
– Shipped in air tight packages
Health benefits of Kenko Matcha:
– Provides a longer-lasting energy boost than a cup of coffee with lower caffeine content
– Increases focus and efficiency without giving jitters and headaches
– L-theanine helps calming and relaxing
– Helps detoxify the body naturally
– High in EGCGs Fiber, Chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins A, K and E. No need to supplement EGCG with pills or extracts
– Has 137x more antioxidants than regular green tea
– Recommended for green tea weight loss
– More potent than Green Tea Flavonoid Supplements or Green tea diet pills.
How to enjoy Matcha?
– Whisk it and sip it as a regular tea
– Indulge in aromatic latte
– Blend it in a smoothie
– Mix it with foods
– Bake it in a recipe
– Make Green Tea Ice Cream
Not satisfied with KENKO Culinary Matcha?
– We will return your money within 30 days
- BEST TASTING CULINARY MATCHA for Lattes, Sweets, Smoothies and Baking.
- INCREASE ENERGY – Matcha gives an evergy boost of 4-6 Hours due to the natural caffeine and L-theanine in the tea leaf
- BOOST METABOLISM – Studies Show matcha can Aid in weight loss and increase thermogenesis (fat burning)
- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE MATCHA – Hand picked, Air-Dried Tea Leaves are Stone Ground to produce a Lump Free, Premium Matcha
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Not Satisfied? We offer a no questions Money Back gaurantee 🙂
Lipton Green Tea flavor with no calories and no fat. Definitely enhances the healthy lifestyle
- Pack of 12 16.9oz PET bottles
Imagine the lightness of bubbles with the great taste of tea. Now Lipton gives you the chance to try both: From the tea experts, Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea brings you a delicious, lightly carbonated tea infused with smooth, crisp bubbles for a refreshing feeling. Made in four great tasting natural flavors tea with Lemonade, Peach, Raspberry and Green Tea Citrus new Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea is a great way to refresh yourself throughout the day.
- Delicious, lightly carbonated tea infused with smooth, crisp bubbles
- Green Tea flavor along with other natural flavors
- Also available in Raspberry, Lemonade and Peach
- 12oz (pack of 12)
At pure leaf, we believe the best things in life are real and simple. But sometimes, simplicity takes a little more work. Before each pure leaf brew is freshly bottled and sealed, our tea leaves are given a lot of love and attention, resulting in refreshing, leaf brewed tea (not from powder or concentrate).
- Pure Leaf is Real, Leaf-Brewed iced tea, which means it’s brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate (like some other teas)
- 0 calories and no sugar
- Unsweetened Green Tea
- Real Brewed Tea
Honest Tea Certified Organic Peach White Tea blends delicious organic white tea leaves with just a touch of sweetness, and packs a powerful punch of 150mg of EGCG, a super antioxidant! This convenient 12 pack case is delicious and refreshing, and the pleasing peach flavor will quench your thirst and put a smile on your face. Even better, this tasty beverage is only 100 calories per bottle, so it’s great for your health and your waistline! Honest Tea seeks to create and promote great-tasting, truly healthy, organic beverages. We strive to grow our business with the same honesty and integrity we use to craft our products, with sustainability and great taste for all. In addition to creating a healthy alternative beverage with a lot less sugar than most bottled drinks, Honest Tea seeks to create honest relationships with our employees, suppliers, customers and with the communities in which we do business.
- Convenient pack of twelve, 16.9-ounces each (Total of 202.8-ounces)
- Organic PeachTea, deliciously refreshing and a tad sweet
- Loaded with 150MG of EGCG, a Super Antioxidant
- Only 100 calories per bottle!
- Organic and Fair Trade Certified, Gluten Free and Non GMO
An exotic blend of citrusy oil of bergamot and delicate green tea.
- A pack of 16-Ounce Bag
- USDA Certified Organic
- Contains caffeine
- Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and convenient Ultimate Tea Infuser, also available on Amazoncom or Davidsonsteacom
- Packed in a paper/kraft stand up pouch (SUP) with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness
Enjoy The Premium Benefits of Culinary Matcha
Zen Spirit Matcha is the best way to start your day full of energy, concentration, and tons of organic nutrients. Our Culinary Matcha is considered as a Ceremonial Grade in Japan because of the fresh color, richer taste and also silkier texture than others on the market.
Our brand is dedicated to selecting the best Matcha leaf from the most exclusive organic farms in Japan. We strive to create a perfect powdered combination that will result in a premium product that all our customers can enjoy on a daily basis.
How to use our Zen Spirit Matcha Green Tea Powder:
Our Premium Matcha could be simply mixed with hot water as a traditional Japanese tea beverage but as it is our Culinary Grade Matcha the main purpose of production will be as part of a delicious recipe of your creation for:
• Iced Teas
• Organic Energy Drinks
The True Benefits Of Zen Spirit Organic Culinary Matcha:
● Fresh Color & Richer Taste than traditional Culinary Matcha.
● High in Antioxidants Especially The Powerful EGCg.
● Excellent Source of Amino Acids Especially L-Theanine.
● Detoxifies Effectively, Lowering Cholesterol & Boosting Energy Naturally.
● Improve Health, Daily Focus & Relieves Stress.
● Lose Weight by Boosting Fat Metabolism and Suppresses Appetite.
● Helps to Prevent Disease, Reduce Skin Aging
● 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee or Refund.
Limited Quantity Available for Sale on Amazon with an opening price of 50% off!
Order Your Zen Spirit Premium Organic Culinary Matcha Today While Prices Are Reduced!
- 30g/ 1.06oz of 100% Premium Culinary Matcha Green Tea Certified USDA Organic, JONA and Vegan. Harvested and Packaged in Japan from Exclusive Organic Matcha Farms and Powdered by Ceramic Stone Mill.
- Excellent Source of Antioxidants & Amino Acids Including (EGCg) & (L-Theanine). Cholesterol, Gluten & Sugar Free.
- Vegan Super Food & Dietary Supplement. Perfect for preparing your favorite Cakes, Smoothies, Latté and Iced Teas Recipes.
- Detoxifies the Body, Boosts Immune System, Promotes Weight Loss By Boosting Fat Metabolism, Lowering Cholesterol & Blood Sugar.
- Boosts Daily Focus, Increases Energy, Relieves Stress Naturally. Helps to Prevent Disease And Reduce Skin Aging. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Green tea is known for its smooth flavor and refreshing taste. Green teas are made from leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, the same leaves as black tea. Green teas go through a process where the leaves are heated to prevent oxidation while black teas are oxidized for additional color and flavor. The result is a delicious tea that brews to a light golden color and unique flavor. Twinings Green Tea is a style called “Sencha”, known for its smooth, mild characteristics.
- Pack of six, 25-count, total of 150-count
- Pure and Natural green tea; smooth in flavor and refreshing taste
- Soothing blend of select green tea leaves; decaffeinated; smooth and refreshing; with a light golden color ; Mild, Sencha-style tea; pure and natural; made from leaves of the Camellia Sinesis plant
- Natural source of antixodants
- Made in London
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea Company is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the term is still used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
- One box containing 24 brew bags, perfect for foodservice, restaurants or cafes
- Deliciouslly refreshing blend of green teas and mint with a hint of lemon
- Convenient packaging for foodservice settings such as restaurants, cafes, self-service, and coffee stations
- Kof-K Kosher certified, contains caffeine, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world